Thursday, 8 December 2016

Adding Clips from Weston

To create a stronger narrative I decided that I would add in the locations separately and build them up in the narrative and show them properly in the verses (This excludes chorus because Ffion used some of the shots for it). I decided to use the Bristol ones first including the travelling, then have Will lip syncing and then Weston including travelling on the trains. The Severn Beach filming could be placed anywhere because we didn't have both actors and it was to help with general footage in the chorus. Also we wanted more shots than we needed and the shots we did film we felt that they weren't that necessary and it would have been too crowed if we had tried to incorporate another big location into the filming.

The weston clips were essential as it had both actors in. The second verse of the song was mainly about this location and the travelling to get their. I really wanted to get across the narrative of the song of them being in love from the weston clips as they are together. I used all sorts of editing techniques that I have previously used to make it more interesting but I used slower cuts to show clearly what the narrative was between the two actors. I also used the different camera angles in the filming in different times to make it look more interesting as it was more varied.







No comments:

Post a Comment