We had loads of narrative in our video but less performance so it was crucial to add more lip syncing to I mad sure there were plenty of gaps to put in lip syncing. This was replacing the scenes that Mason was going to lip sync too. We already had put in the text that we needed that said the lyrics on so all we had to do was to match the lip syncing to the song. We realised that we we placed the lip syncing in that it looked boring as it was mainly 5-10 seconds of the same shot. This became a bit tedious. We then decided to experiment a bit by placing other angles of Will in the lyrics to make it look more interesting. We did this by simply placing shots over the top of each other. This became vital as we didn't have to waste time in matching the shots if we had to cut them out to change them. When I put the shots in I had to use the background music of the lip syncing to listen to the lyrics he was saying, then I had to put in on the video. Then I had to mute the background music and match it to the actual music video song. I had to alter the music video but cutting it so it was on time with the music. Lastly we noticed that Will looked down for a second in some of the shots because of he wad recapping the lyrics on long shots. In order to fix this we put clips over the top of him dancing which also made it look more interesting.
(Picture of double shots)
No comments:
Post a Comment