Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Branding Research (5)


Learning Comments

What is the importance of synergy when creating a brand for your artist?

From looking at these artists I have learned the importance of synergy. It helps encourage more advertisement due using various ways to promote an artist. For example collaborating with other artists can attract other audiences. Furthermore the logos used always have similar fonts or colours which it more recognisable. As they keep up to date with social media it reaches out to further audiences and reminds them, this is tech convergence. Although they didn't have much of a pose or facial expression that they use regularly I feel like that isn't too much needed as the social media is much broader so its easier to be seen now anyway. Finally I feel like the way we see artists now is the way they portray themselves on social media, this is our only perspective. Due to this social media is very important to how they connect to their audiences and advertising. 



No comments:

Post a Comment