Labels
- 1. Construction (18)
- 1. Evaluation (4)
- 1. Planning (13)
- 1. Research and Planning (8)
- 3. Creative Filming and Editing Practise (4)
- Final Product (2)
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Analysis Of Music Websites (2)
Learning Comments
I have learnt about different types of website pages which will help me with mine. I have looked at different genres, artists and age of different websites and how they all differ and what makes a good homepage. I found that the solo artist had less information that the other one which contained a lot of information as bands. However this could be due to the age difference as well. The video for the solo artist also looked very modern and wasn't on the older website homepage which I would also like to include in my homepage as it did stand out. I found the older ones were more cluttered and although up to date I felt that it wasn't managed that well. The solo artist website although older seemed more structure and easy to use and had only necessary information and laid out very modernly. I found that the older website homepage contained too much unnecessary information which help to clutter it. Spuriously the social networking on the older website was a bar on the side which was easy to navigate which could be an option for my homepage.
Overall by looking at a range of website homepage from all different types I can use some of there ideas and use my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment