Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Weather Forecast

Saturday 12th November
Wednesday 16th November


















We decided to check the weather forecast for our filming to see if we could film in the conditions we need so that we could alter the time we film if the weather was bad. The weather at the moment seems that we can just about be able to film. We have plans that we will film as much as possible and if it rains heavily then we will go inside to film art pictures for our video so we wont waste any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment