Learning Comments
I created a visual schedule so that it will be easy to read when we need to know what dates to film on with what props (I put the definite dates at the bottom) I also sent this to the actors so that they could see what to expect on that day and to know the date and time. We plan to film during a whole weekend as thats our availability to book in a camera for a weekend. This means that we have a long time to film the majority of the shots. if there are more shots that we missed or we need to redo we can always rebook the camera for a short day to refilm. I also put down the dates for editing. We decided that as soon as we got the first lot of filming that we would start editing immediately to make the most of our time.



No comments:
Post a Comment